Friday, April 2, 2010

Shasta Attempt, Later That Week

Regarding our Mt. Shasta climb last September, 2009:


Ordinarily I would write, but I realized that this video footage is pretty classic and says it all better than I ever could, regardless of some questionable sound quality.  I've got it posted in two places.


I also received a request to start cutting these videos shorter.  That may be difficult sometimes but I will definitely try.  Just as much for entertainment purposes, the entries and footage on this blog are a sole means of documenting the events of the project.  I will definitely do what I can, but I wish I had more time to edit these rough posts.


Whether swift or not, I can easily say that this video is entertaining at the very least!  (below)


All the best,

Dean De Benedictis







"I don't think the world knows how much my heart extends to them, regardless of what the rest of my body is doing." --anonymous










TO WATCH THE BELOW VIDEO WITH BETTER RESOLUTION, 

GO HERE: http://vimeo.com/10649061 

OR HERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5rLqAlEZ4

No comments:

Post a Comment